HAMPTON INN & SUITES
SUR LA TABLE
TERRASI LIVING & SCANDIA HOME
THE WALKING COMPANY
Back to top
Soft Surroundings is seeking Part Time Sales Associates. We provide competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Ensures that customers receive the best possible service, including suggestive selling and assistance as needed.
- Contributes to achievement of sales plan.
- Efficient and accurate cash register and computer operations, etc.
- Maintains and demonstrates strong sales skills by maintaining high UPT and ADS statistics.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 1+ year of retail experience
- Strong computer skills
- Team player with initiative
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
- Time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- An understanding of our customer, primarily women 35 and over
Apply for this position by visiting www.softsurroundings.com/careers and selecting this Country Club Plaza/Kansas City, MO position.
Soft Surroundings, at Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO is seeking a Part Time Stock Coordinator. We provide competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Accurately and promptly receive shipments and determine whether merchandise is to be back stocked, needs assembly or is damaged
- Oversee all aspects of the stock room maintenance including cleanliness and orderliness
- Assist customers with the loading of merchandise into their vehicle
- Assist in physical store inventories
- May assist on the sales floor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) months to one (1) year of merchandise assembly experience
- Lifting of merchandise items, materials, or boxed parts weighing up to 50+ pounds from floor to waist height and moving a lateral distance of 20 feet. Anything over 50 lbs requires team lift
- Customer service-oriented, team player and strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills
Moosejaw is the greatest place in the world to work according to the owner’s mom. Moosejaw has a thriving internet business and shops locations throughout Michigan (Ann Arbor, Birmingham, Detroit, East Lansing, Grosse Pointe, Partridge Creek, and Rochester Hills), as well as shops in Chicago, IL, Boulder, CO, and Kansas City, MO.
To work at Moosejaw, you’ve gotta have a decent sense of humor and an enthusiastic attitude. Knowledge of outdoor apparel and equipment is a big plus.’
We’re seeking sales associates for our Kansas City, MO shop. This job involves sales, customer service and humans. Or Homo Sapiens and stuff if you prefer to be technical. The technical part of that sentence was the word “stuff.”
Moosejaw sales associates have an enthusiastic, fun and positive attitude while assisting customers with sales and product information. A good sense of humor, creative mindset and passion for customer service are needed. Like an I-love-you-so-much-I-want-to-have-a-million-babies-with-you passion for customer service. Plus outdoor gear knowledge is preferred.
To apply, please visit http://www.moosejaw.com/jobs
Love to play dress up? Passionate about helping women feel beautiful? Evereve is looking for stylists to help us empower, inspire and style moms. Stylists are our front lines. Our product pioneers. Our rock stars. They bring our customer experience to life every time they’re on the floor. They have a fabulous personal sense of style and strong, positive communication skills. They are the reason our moms walk out the door feeling beautiful.
Those who find significance and success at Evereve fully embrace our four core values:
• Making moms look and feel beautiful
• Building relationships with our customers
• Understanding the needs of moms
• Creating a positive, feel-good energy
• To apply, send resume and application to Rachel Teahan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download and complete application at http://evereve.com/careers.cfm.
You know them! You love them! Now, join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 2,000 stores globally, we offer the latest branded products. As a member of our team you’ll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well.
Oversee the daily function of store operation to include- selling, recruiting, store set up, maintenance and inventory control. Achieves store success working towards the maximum expectation. In a single coverage environment, delivers superior sales results by assisting customers in selection products to best suit their lifestyle.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong selling skills
- Independent and self-motivated worker
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Previous experience in retail and customer service
Single coverage environment, on your feet most of the day.
Please contact Ashley Tribble at 816.531.4340 or stop by the store for an application.
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills-Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Build and maintain repeat clientele: utilize client book
Currently seeking elevated Assistant Manager and Sales Associates to join the team at Michael Kors. All inquiries please contact Jeni Stalone at mkl.00583@michaelkors.
Looking for a fast-paced & fun job with great pay? We want to talk to you! Due to our rapid growth, Lanier Parking Solutions, recognized as a Great Place to Work, is looking for high-energy Valets to join our team! Our Valets make up to $12.00 / hour (hourly plus tips).
If you are looking for a challenge apply here
Or email, email@example.com
Pandora Jewelry is looking to hire part-time sales associates! Come into the store for an application, or call 816.756.5060 with questions!
SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-time 15-25 Hours)
Starting pay is at $9.50, can increase with experience.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about selling a successful product and have a proven track record of promoting a brand and operational directives that resulted in above average sales performance. Pandora store employees are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in the brand, customer service and team work. They are supported by a diverse product line, ongoing brand training, and a full line of services to meet customer needs. Pandora Jewelry is one of the fastest growing brands in the country and associates should be able to work closely with customers to create unforgettable moments.
Employee Incentives: Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Training Program, Opportunities for Advancement, Great Work Environment
Required education: High school or equivalent.
SPERRY (Country Club Plaza) is currently looking for highly qualified candidates for the following positions:
Part-Time Sales Associates
• Prior Retail Experience is desired; but not required
• Daytime and Weekend Shift Availability is a Must!
Skills and Qualities we look for in our Applicants:
*Highly Motivated – Energetic – Outgoing and Goal-Driven *Great with Customers and Problem-Solving Tactics *Confident & Consistent; with a working knowledge of Company Brand and Product Lines
*All applicants must be a minimum of 18 year old of age.
Please apply at: www.wolverineworldwide.com/careers, or contact the store directly at (816) 960-6857
West Elm is hiring:
Part Times Sales Associate
Full Time Visual Manager
Part time Sales Stylist
Interested Canidates should email: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store to submit a resume and fill out an application.
Catering Sales Manager
Courtyard Marriott Country Club Plaza
What you will be doing
Catering Sales Manager is responsible for finalizing group business while maximizing the banquet space to meet/exceed sales goals.
As an IHR Catering Sales Manager, one solicits, negotiates and books new/repeat business by via outside sales calls, telemarketing, mailings, networking, etc.
• A thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures of the catering, food & beverage and hospitality professions
• Effective communication skills
• The ability to negotiate, influence, and sell professionals and/or prospective hotel guests
To apply, go on www.interstatehotels.com
J Crew is looking for a part-time sales associate. Please apply at the store.
We’re currently stocking the pond and are looking to reel in qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Sales Associate – Part Time
Sales Associate – Full Time
Stock Associate – Part Time
Terrasi Living & Scandia Home has a position available for a sales associate and design consultant who is interested in a career opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding. We are searching for someone that is creative, enjoys people and also thrives on building relationships. Someone that shares our commitment to meeting the needs of our discerning customers and assisting in creating an exceptional shopping experience along with proving the highest quality of customer service. We need a highly motivated sales professional and design oriented individual who is interested in helping with the continued success of our company and helping us grow and prosper. In return, we offer a positive work environment, extensive sales and product training and the opportunity to realize monetary and personal rewards from the start! Here’s what you can expect:
• Pleasant stimulating work environment
• Great income potential
• Base hourly wages/incentive
• Medical insurance
• Discount on merchandise
• Paid vacation
• Great teamwork environment
Our ideal candidate
• Career Oriented
• Looking for a long-term opportunity with a dynamic growth-oriented company
• A team player who works effectively with others and is willing to assist with various projects
• Genuinely likes people and customer contact
• Professional in appearance and demeanor
• Strong Talent for merchandising and design
• Excellent sales ability
• Goal oriented and motivated by performance objectives
• Ability for self management and self-learning- and autonomous decision making
• Prior experience in sales, marketing or other client contact-related positions
• Strong Customer Service and Relationship Building Skills
• Responsive to customer needs
• Demonstrates follow-through and accountability
• Exhibits energy and enthusiasm
• Shows initiative and flexibility
• Good communication attributes
• Resourceful and creative
• Understanding of the luxury retail environment and the value of products that have enduring quality and timeless style.
• Ability to empathize with the customer
• Understanding of the expectations of the our discerning customers
• Desire to acquire extensive, in-depth, knowledge of our products
• Genuine passion for luxury fabrics, textiles, furniture and home accessories
• A sense of style and a desire to be surrounded by high quality merchandise
If you are excited about this career opportunity and your qualifications fit our profile of an ideal candidate, please contact Ursula Terrasi at 816-753-4144 or e-mail your resume to Ursula@terrasi.com . We look forward to sharing our vision for what will be an exceptional retail experience.
Madewell hiring Sales Support; apply online at Madewell.com
The Hampton Inn & Suites has several positions open. Contact the us at 816.448.4600 if you are interested in joining our team.
All positions require weekend availability and hotel experience is preferred.
Room Attendant- FT & PT Weekends Available
- This position is responsible for thoroughly cleaning all guest rooms and bathrooms within given timeframe while adhering to Hampton Standards.
Laundry Attendant- Evenings Only
- This position is responsible for ensuring that all of the hotels linen is properly laundered, dried and stored each day.
- This position is responsible for inspecting the quality of guest room cleanliness. All eligible candidates will be considered. We participate in E-Verify. EEO.
The Walking Company, a comfort shoe retailer, is currently looking for Part-time employees to round out our sales team on the Country Club Plaza. Our employees are experts in shoe fitting, orthotics, and walking shoes. Applicants must be energetic, goal oriented, driven to excel, and have an approachable personality. Applicants must also be able to provide courteous, professional, and prompt service to our customers in this fast-paced environment. We offer great starting hourly wage plus a competitive commission structure.
Please apply within or for questions contact Ashley Petree at 816-561-0092.
St. John Key Holder
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Store Key Holder supports the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in the overseeing of sales, human resources, inventory control, merchandising, and providing outstanding client service. The Key Holder also supports the Store Manager and Assistant manager in recruiting, staffing and developing all employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consistently demonstrates Relationship Selling Skills to achieve and exceed planned daily, weekly and monthly sales goals set by Store Management
• Demonstrates the Relationship Selling Skills from the 5 Star Service program to further develop client relationships
• Actively develops new clients and maintains existing clients
• Maintains client book to standard and generates sales utilizing the client book through appointments and daily correspondence with clients
• Demonstrates strong product knowledge; keeps updated on new products, marketplace and fashion trends
• Promotes and supports the St. John customer loyalty programs
• Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals
• Communicate and successfully promote programs, marketing tools and events aimed at increasing business
• Follows through and accomplishes multiple projects / priorities in a timely manner
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers, and management team
• Demonstrates proper etiquette when communicating with internal and external clients (i.e. in-person, phone, e-mail, and written communication)
• Communicates effectively and develops and maintains professional relationships
• Effectively teaches, demonstrates and implements training programs to ensure staff is trained in product knowledge, clienteling and relationship selling skills
• Create and maintain positive employee relations by leading and developing a professional store team
• Assists Store Manager by providing information to ensure on-going, specific and immediate coaching and feedback delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner; Monthly Touch Base, store meetings, Performance Review, Employee Notices and Performance Improvement Plan
• Coaches, develops, and motivates the sales team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet sales goals
• Effectively teaches, demonstrates and ensures all store staff complies with all Company initiatives
• Resolve client issues and requests in a efficient and quick manner
• Demonstrates high level of quality in work, attendance and appearance
• Solves problems/issues methodically and with a sense of urgency
• Takes appropriate partnerships with Store Manager, Human Resources and other corporate partners
• Assist in preparation, coordination and ensuring complete and accurate physical inventory per Company guidelines
• Assists in execution and maintenance of visual merchandising standards consistent with the Company brand standards and directives
• Ensure accuracy of Company in store promotions and merchandise markdowns
• Maintains efficient and accurate back room operations to include stockroom organization and shipping/receiving
• Ensures accuracy of all POS procedures and conducts training of POS System to staff
• Has a strong knowledge of the alteration process and fitting a client for alterations
• Opens and closes the store performing all tasks to Company standard
• Supports in the preparation and facilitation of required Store Meetings
• Maintains standards of cleanliness and organization
• Maintain store and staff safety
• Monitors and maintains compliance to all Company Policies & Procedures
• Adhere to Timekeeping procedures
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
• Adheres to local, state and federal laws
• Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
• Less than 20% travel may be required as necessary
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
• Model the “St. John Way”
• Results Orientated
• Client Focus
• Honest and Integrity
• Embraces Change
• Solutions orientated
• 2 – 5 years retail sales experience
• Luxury experience preferred
• Exemplary selling and clienteling skills
• Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and POS systems
Please visit www.sjkcareers.com
Eddie Bauer is now hiring. Make the holiday an adventure.
Outstanding discounts: 50% off all purchases & 60% off selected key items.
Apply in person.
Coach is currently accepting applications for driven, motivated, fashion forward individuals who would be interested in a part time position with full benefits.
Call 816-561-1771 or to stop into the store to speak with the manager, Ryan Wooden.
Brighton Collectibles, a high-end women’s accessory store located on the Country Club Plaza has immediate openings for part-time sales partners.
Brighton Sales Partners must have an outgoing personality, be energetic and love being part of a team.
If you love Brighton and love fashion, we would love to talk with you.
Please contact Brighton Collectibles at 816-531-8138 or stop by the store to fill out an application.
Immediate Opening! Part-time Sales position now available at vomFASS on the Country Club Plaza.
If you have a passion for creating unique flavors and helping others find their inner chefs, vomFASS is the perfect place for you. Our sales associates are creative and have a natural affinity for foods and high-end specialty alcohols. vomFass provides a fun Mediterranean-style shopping experience for our customers by offering oils, vinegars, spirits, whiskeys and wines where customers can taste the products before they buy. This is a Foodie’s and Mixologist’s paradise. Employees need to have a flexible schedule (must be available nights & weekends), be punctual/consistent in attendance, passionate about food and drinks, excellent communication and selling skills, and ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills both on and off floor. Must be at least 21 years and able to obtain KCMO liquor permit. We offer competitive wages and an employee discount. To apply, email resume to email@example.com.
Back to top